The other day I saw an amazing football game:
1) The player's hair fit under their helmets.
2) No tattoos could be seen.
3) There were no outlandish end zone celebrations.
4) There was no taunting.
5) Opposition players helped each other up after a play.
6) Footballs were not spiked or left for the referee to retrieve; they were handed to the referee.
7) No one took a knee on the sidelines.
8) Players stood at attention during the playing of the national anthem.
9) It's great to watch an Army - Navy game.
And they are willing to die for each other as well as the rest of the nation !